Alternative Red Hat methods

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternative Red Hat methods
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 04:22:06 -0800
Maybe I should stick to my magnet theory.... which was to put a BIG magnet
at the 5 mile marker..... and drag the car to it.... ... ( I dropped this
theory when I realized how little Steel was left in a car at the end of one
rusting season )

Okay I'm outta wits..... maybe we can get the Wit Brothers ( Dan and Glen )
.( Alias Dim and NIT ) to come up with another way of getting a red hat
*********
KT,

How about the BIG rubber band method. Just anchor one end a couple of feet
beyond the last light, drag the the car back to the starting line.
Wait until Bob and Jim give you the nod, flip the shield down and have Brad
let go of the rear bumper - viola!!! - Red Hat.

Of course we may have to wait a while until all the bungie type rebound
settles down for the ceremonies to begin.

Dan ( I must be Dim because my name starts with 'D') W (Wit)