Re: Alternative Red Hat methods

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Dan Warner"
Subject: Re: Alternative Red Hat methods
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 07:25:34 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Cc: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 6:52 AM

> No can do Dan, everyone knows that
> the SCTA doesnt sanction "THRUST"
> powered endeavors, read your rule book!!
>
> Now if you created another class, for
> "classic" dim wits, you might have something
>
> Joe :)
>
> Dan Warner wrote:
>
> > Maybe I should stick to my magnet theory.... which was to put a BIG
magnet
> > at the 5 mile marker..... and drag the car to it.... ... ( I dropped
this
> > theory when I realized how little Steel was left in a car at the end of
one
> > rusting season )
> >
> > Okay I'm outta wits..... maybe we can get the Wit Brothers ( Dan and
Glen )

*
> > *********
> > KT,
> >
> > How about the BIG rubber band method. Just anchor one end a couple of
feet
> > beyond the last light, drag the the car back to the starting line.
> > Wait until Bob and Jim give you the nod, flip the shield down and have
Brad
> > let go of the rear bumper - viola!!! - Red Hat.
> >
> > Of course we may have to wait a while until all the bungie type rebound
> > settles down for the ceremonies to begin.
> >
> > Dan ( I must be Dim because my name starts with 'D') W (Wit)

I think we should try the big rubber band theory with the motor cycles
first. Could be a little hard on the rider though. And as far as Keith, we
are fast enough to catch the rebound/return run and put you into impound in
a matter of seconds. However the color purple would be a blur followed by
KT's eyeballs on the return run. Oops the vehicle must turn around as we
don't allow rear steer vehicles. Sorry guys, think of another way.
Glen