Re: PRI show tickets

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PRI show tickets
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:37:50 -0800
Larry and List,
All exhibitors get a packet of tickets to give out for free. We don't have
ours as yet but will very soon. Anyone that wants some should email me with
your address and how many you want. I'll get them out to you right away.
Grib
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"