Re: Life insurance

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: Life insurance
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 13:55:20 -0800
Jon,
Years ago I was rated because I ran at Bonneville once a year, my
neighbor across the street drove the Santa Ana Freeway to and from LA
(26 miles each way) every day to work. I wonder who was at the greatest
risk. The rating eventually went away, but I sympathize with you, it
doesn't seem fair because we are actually safer at the meet than
traveling to and from

I would not be upset that the agent came to you for the info though, if
some should happen and they aren't aware that you race, you could end up
without coverage.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC