Life insurance

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Life insurance
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:57:40 -0500
This morning John, my life insurance agent, stopped by the office with a new
form to fill out -- about racing.  Seems the insurance co. has somehow found
out that I race, and this form lists things like which sanctioning body,
speeds attained/expected, and so on.  It asks which performance driving
schools I've attended, where I race, and so on -- even a question about how
long is the race course?

John assures me that he didn't tell the ins. co. that I race -- so my
question is:  Have any of you run across this type of form before?  How'd I
get busted?  USFRA/ECTA/SCTA don't sell the mailing lists to the insurance
folks, do they?   (No, I didn't expect so...)

I did show him some photos, including one of Keith and the So-AL car.  Maybe
that was my mistake.

By the way, in reference to the "new parts" thread now running on the
list -- a stoker crank will be my Christmas present, Nancy informs me.
Better, though, was her comment after the bike was made non-streetable.  She
said "Now you're going to have to get another bike to ride ON the street."
See why I love her?

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)