Re: Severe Pain

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Severe Pain
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 19:55:59 -0700
Why all the bother with the helmet & cape. In the 40's & 50's many bike guys
greased themselves up and wore only bathing suits! (Rollie Free being the most
famous) In the early 50's, after one poor chap stepped off his ride at about 150
mph and got a case of road rash from hell, leather got popular REAL
Ed