Fw: frontal area/drag coefficient

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: frontal area/drag coefficient
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:16:11 -0600
List
I think there is a glitch in  the rolling resistance for the same reason. I
sent an Email to Bruce Bowling and he said he got the formula from a graph
that only went up to 45 psi and he interpolated the rest (wrongly).  I have
been using 50 psi under the theory that lower pressures deflect the tire and
higher pressures deflect the salt.
Dave the Hayseed