Re: What's Up

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: What's Up
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:35:55 -0700
Now that I have everyone's attention,
Jack has us all covered in the streamliner category when it comes to pure
performance and that's why most of you build them. For someone building a
new liner from scratch with the intent of breaking one of Jack's records,
it's your challenge to expand the envelope and build a better mousetrap.
Like Jack told me some years ago, " If you build what everyone else has, you
will run like everyone else". I am not creative enough or flexible enough
(physically) to get in this game but that's the bottom line.
 You might beat Jack with a copy of his car and you might not. See if you
can beat him at his own game of coming up with innovative fast cars.

Howard