Re: What's Up

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Re: What's Up
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:44:06 -0800
Howard
As I recall Jack slipped into a pair of panty hose and pulled a small block
in behind him, and was dipped into  fiber glass resin and hung out to dry.
Slippery Jack is know for trickery and other non conforming was to go
fast.He is not one bit leery of trial and error methods to get there on a
very small budget and hard work along with innovation.

Some years back Wende Jefferies had a even smaller streamliner built and
later it went to Lloyd Healy who added a couple of batteries and an electric
motor for his attempt at a record in the E - Class.

Glen