Old Friends

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Friends
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:24:52 -0600
    Tonight I got to see an old friend.... I've known him many years and
like Paul Chism he was somebody I truly admired.... he lost his life in a
single car incident Tuesday night....

Three weeks ago I was in his neiborhood picking up something and thought....
Geez why not.... I stopped by and saw him ... spent an hour of my time and
today it's one of my treasures....

Take a minute and tell the folks around you that you care about them... make
them feel special because they are.... They are what make you YOU....  they
make you special to us...

Keith ( feeling a bit sentimental and very tipsy....( that has to be a
word))