Re: Super stuff

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <edvs@uswest.net>, <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Super stuff
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:43:06 -0800
Bob,

I use Bag Balm after throwing clay on the potter's wheel.  (On this Potter's
Lockerbie kick wheel too).  You usually spend several hours with your hands
in cold water and clay and the abrasion from some kinds of clay can be like
sandpaper.  I can do without the Bag Balm odor however and it is tough to
get off your hands if you need to drive or do something with your hands soon
after using it.  Hand Medic soaks in faster and really soothes because it
has a neutral ph.

Bag Balm does work extremely well for the original purpose; a regular, after
milking, treatment on cows udders ... but you need to wash them well with
warm water before the next milking.  Otherwise you get all kinds of strange
floaters in the bucket.  The cows wouldn't kick at the bucket on cold
mornings when they knew you had warm water to wash them.

Wes