Re: News on Our Car Magazine Industry : Strictly for theBUCKS!

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: News on Our Car Magazine Industry : Strictly for theBUCKS!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:14:17 -0600
So in the Mean time we have The Editor of Hot Rod trying to provide a
quality magazine to the largest target audience possible...  oh and bring
back some of the feeling of Hot Rod from years gone by.... Hmmm

Works for me....   I like the history stuff...   As for protecting "our"
Magazine.... I see the same thing out of Bonneville.... we all seem to think
it's " Ours ".... without that feeling of ownership Bonneville wouldn't be
there...

I do tell folks to write you Dave.... but I only tell them to do that when
they say something constructive.... or something they would like to see in
the mag....

Keith ( always remember if your not part of the solution your part of the
Problem )