Re: books

To: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>, Dan Warner
Subject: Re: books
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:18:23 -0800 (PST)
How about the all time classic: "Hot Rod" by
Henry Gregor Felson.  Is there anybody on this
list that didn't read that book when they were
growing up?  I checked it out of the library so
many times between my tenth and thirteenth year
that after a while the librarian in our small
town just gave it to me without stamping it
'cause if anybody else ever asked for it and it
wasn't on the shelf, she knew I had it.  I need
to buy a copy of that book just to have for my
collection.  Come to think of it, I'd not mind
reading it again.  ha ha

Dick J