Re: Moultrie Ga

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moultrie Ga
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:45:42 -0800
You clods can beat me up all you want. I will be at El Mirage for the season
final. However in my free time I will be thinking of nasty things to reply
with. In Keith's case most everything I can think of for a coke drinking,
purple suit want-a be 200 mph red hat owner is to keep it straight and the
peddle down. KT has been taking the smart pills his sweet wife Kathy gives
him and still don't know they are rabbit turds.
Glen (gone racing)