Re: Moultrie Ga

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Moultrie Ga
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:49:06 -0800
Dick
We have so many swap meets in Southern California we almost have to schedule
our meets around them. It's also a great place for bench racing. I don't
think could take the pressure of the Long Beach or the Pomona swap meets. At
Pomona there is something like 11 miles of walking and this skinny little
transplanted runt would need a electric golf cart to make it all of the
way.Besides Keith would probably lose it in his attic and blame it on
someone else. I think Dave Dalgren sneaks down at night and re arranges KT's
shop to confuse him even more.
Whatever.
Glen