Re: Need a clue....

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Need a clue....
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:47:23 -0700
Well, actually Dale, my education in the Alabama school system only went as far
as the 9th grade. BUT as Keith will attest, that is considered higher education
back there (anything past the 3rd grade is grad school). By 9th grade Alabamians
have married, settled down & are busy raising a family - unless their cousin
married someone else.......................
Ed