Re: Bonneville Coverage

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Coverage
From: "Thomas Stewart" <lsr385@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:39:28 -0800
Hi John, The Polliwog was aquired by Tim Rochlitzer of Razzberry Rocket
lakester fame. The car is being totally rebuilt.( I don't think there is any
thing original left) I talked to Tim on Sunday, he said it would be a while
yet.as there is body work left
and other stuff. He is doing a beautiful job as usual.
Tom Stewart
#385 Monza