Re: Bonneville Coverage

To: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville Coverage
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:01:23 -0500
Hi John,
You mention the english wheel; here's a shot of one, and Michael is always
helpful
if you need info.
http://www.eurospares.com/graphics/engwhl1.jpg
There are lots of other things on the site; double-engine Vincent streamliner!
etc. (Max Lambky's; still around?)
http://www.eurospares.com/bonnvill/lambky6.jpg
Cheers,
Rick