Re: Sealants.... Hey Buckwheat you promised

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Sealants.... Hey Buckwheat you promised
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 15:03:26 -0500
OK BUD, WHAT DO YOU WANNA KNOW
Seriously, how about in a couple of weeks.  As you know we just got back
from Jims, and are off to PRI at the end of this week then, a Christmas
present to Glenys, we are off the following week to Disney World.  I will be
home on the 12th, and hitting it really hard.  I have a few days this week,
but I need to be in the garage.  Glad I have good heat as it is finally
gonna get cold up here in Dearborn.