Re: F/MS RX7 in Grassroots

To: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: F/MS RX7 in Grassroots
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:59:55 -0800
List,
That reminds me of a question I was wondering about. I don't know the name
or number but someone told me the other day that the yellow Toyota that had
such a time in Tech appears to have run and set a record in a Coupe class?.
That one that had a big yellow transporter in the pits with the Japanese pit
crew.  I can't see how that could have been a four-seater which, correct me
if I'm wrong, it has to be in order to run in any Coupe class? Seems to me
it belongs more in a sportscar class? Does anybody know  the results ,
number or records? And, can anyone tell me if that car really fits in a
Coupe Class? It's certainly more aero than the Merkur or even a Firebird.
Thanks in advance.,
Grib
Chuck, just where is Pole Cat Hollow, NC?