chat board

To: "Land-speed@autox.team.n" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: chat board
From: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:13:38 +1000
Jonathan, Got your reply, thanks. I went to the sight- no luck. I saw no
picture of the Vesco car. What was there was some news clips. The blue and
white ones. The story on the top of the page was about WOS. On the left side
of the page were the record info; Andy Green, Vesco, etc. At the very top of
the page was HOME followed by CURRENT NEWS. I tried clicking on HOME and got
the same page only this time with an advertisement blinking on and off .There
was some guy flexing his muscles. I have in the past seen a free gift deal ,
in red and white. More help needed, please!!, Terry Hunt, Guam Bomb, #743