Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:24:57 EST
Mack I'm not afraid of big money, just rules that don't let me compete
against it! This is hotrodding! SCTA has kept it that way for 50yrs.
Hotrodding is a statement of freedom, like when the lowly factory worker took
the fenders of his Ford, and beat the bosses Dusenberg home! Don't mess with
our hobby, at least until you have built something and played our game for a
while! Don't worry about stuff like I do! Jack