Re: Recips Tale

To: "Rick Hammond" <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Recips Tale
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:17:53 -0800
Rick,Neil
I still live by an airport which is the Long Beach. We still get a few war
birds in and out here. The DC-3 is a cargo A/C to Catalina Island several
times daily. There is also a Ford Tri-Motor and other A/C at the airport.  I
spent 22 years working for Douglas, McDonnell- Douglas and now the Boeing
Co. Got to see a lot of history over the years in aerospace. It treated me
good and let me retire this year with many great memories and friendships.

Glen