Re[2]: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: "Salt Hawk" <salthawk@coldreams.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: Ed Lutz <edlutz@laverdajota.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:11:10 -0700
I don't remember what vehicle it was, I think either the Moto Guzzi
effort, or the Alfa Spider, but someone was talking about having two
bicycle speedometers on board. One reading speed on the front wheel,
the other the back wheel. Simple indicator of how much wheel spin your
getting. Don't laugh at the bicycle part either. For whatever reason
some of these things are made to read to 400mph. Either some designers
dream, or just a case of the electronics being capable of it.

Ed