Traction Control

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traction Control
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 08:56:41 -0600
Russ, Dave and List,
If anyone wants to build a system and use "Rose" as a test bed (4wd
uncoupled pairs), let me know and I will try to figure out how to install
it (Russ, you know the car) and get a "test" authorization from the powers
that be. I may be surprised at the outcome but believe that most of the
improvement will be evidenced in the first 2 miles of the course.

I'm still interested in tire failure analysis.......to be able to properly
focus this on safety. If Traction Control proves to be a safety enhancing
item in terms of preventing tire failure, I'm all for it.

Skip (Still no opinion but seeking truth)(I'll do the sheet metal!)