Re: Traction Control

To: MPittwood@compuserve.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:35:56 -0700
Malcolm,

What you suggest IS possible.....well, sort of. Up here at the local stock
car track they have a class called the Cruisers....mostly old sedans...but
get this, two drivers!!!!! One guy steers, and the other works the throttle
and brakes! Talk about a hoot to watch. By the end of the season, they are
racin pretty good! Just a bunch of crazy Yanks I guess......
                     Scott in big sky