Re: Pack Mule ( no LSR )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pack Mule ( no LSR )
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 08:13:53 -0800
Sounds like a lame excuse to get out of honey do's KT. Ms.Kathy is more wise
to you then you think. Just mess with her personal zoo and see who loses in
the end. By the way, never trust a cat. As I said before, fill them with
plaster and use for door stops, wheel chocks or boat anchors. Kitty litter
is for oil spills.
Glen