RE: fabrication

To: "'Tommy Shaw'" <tommy@huxcomm.net>,
Subject: RE: fabrication
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:39:18 -0600
Tommy;

Not a bad idea! Why don't we all ask for a National Endowment for the Arts
grant to create out "art" and then propose that we get an additional grant
to run it on the salt-- a "performance art" grant in its strictest
definition. Boy would it ever be "Performance" art!!!  :)

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ