Re: new class?

To: RTMACK@concentric.net
Subject: Re: new class?
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:26:51 -0500
Russ,
I guess so.  I was just picturing; the farther you lean forward, the faster you
go.
Assuming plenty more power (V8?) you would be leaning ahead as far as
need/possible for
the acceleration, but then I'm trying to picture moving against the wind.  Of
course if
you were upright it would tip you back, slowing you down, unless you remained
canted
forward enough to just balance against the wind.
You would need it to be more of a 'kneeler', leaning out ahead, but to go
faster maybe
you would need some downforce up front for the power to 'fight'.
Don't you love new concepts? ;-)
Cheers,
Rick