transmissions

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: transmissions
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 05:44:09 -0500
I am working on a little project that needs some more information. I am looking
for the gear splits. The ratios in each gear. If anyone has this info about a
transmission please post it to me either on the list of direct. It would be a
big help. If you are not sure about them let me know if they are measured or
estimated.. Oh and if you know what it came out of even better!

an example might look like but this info is pure fiction for an example..

Muncie wide ratio  72 chevelle 350
1st   3.08
2'd   2.0
3'd   1.35
4'th  1.00

thanks for any help you might be able to provide.
Dave