RE: LSR HISTORY

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: LSR HISTORY
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:33:44 -0700
Very cool.  They certainly deserve to be there.

DC

Subject: LSR HISTORY

Well a little piece of History is about to change....  Malcolm Pittwood had
mentioned to me that Sir Malcolm Campbell and John Cobb weren't members of
the Bonneville Two Club....   They in fact had set records over 200mph but
had never been inducted into the Club..... Larry Volk and Roy Fstasd (
sp... hey I did my best )  have just informed me that they are in fact
going to be included this Year....  What a neat deal...

Keith

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..