Re: Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing..

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "JYTURBO" <jyturbo@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing..
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:40:10 -0500
Dr Mayf
There is an aircraft tubing source in the Detroit area that I have dealt
with for some time.  Wolfe Aircraft Tubing telephone 734 7215330  I normally
deal with Joel.  Prices are fair for the quality we receive.  Many bends in
alum various thickness, mild steel, 4130, 304 and 321 SS.  All sizes from 1"
to 3" are quite common.  They can and will ship.  Give them a try.  My
injector stacks are 2 3/16" OD alum .060 wall with a bend of around 55
degrees that I have to make from a 90. using the trumpets that Esslinger
Engineering currently uses on their Hilborn injection manifolds.  The
trumpets are spun, dimensionally accurate and reasonable.  Give them a call
(626) 4444919.

Rick Byrnes