archives

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: archives
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:06:05 -0600
Could I get a consensus opinion on how important each of you feel the
archives are to a list of this nature....

I feel the archives represent the ability to cross level knowledge through
the ages.... for me it's one of the most important aspects of an information
based list....  But these are my opinions..... I really need to hear what
you think....

If you would keep the responses off the list..... but take a sec and reply
to me personally.... rate them on a scale of 1-10 with Ten being best.

Trust me when I say this one question is important to me personally as we
have to make some decisions that effect the lists location....

Keith