Re: Archives

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Archives
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:11:15 -0600
This is a significant improvement in our list.... without question.

The Loss of list quest... was huge to our colletive knowledge... it's where
I went to find Tom Bryant's shut down comments I try and share each year....
it's also where I went to look up Dave's comments on Balancing. or engine
building.

We have such an amazing talent pool here... to not collect and make that
information avalible was a shame.... so much so that I had been
contemplating moving the list to LandRacing.com ....  I still think we need
to support Jon's site with a seperate list to this one.  I never
contemplated dropping this list.... but seperating the two lists by content.
and still think the idea has merit...  This being a list for the general
content and public goofing around .... and Jon's site supplying a list for
technical content.  Jon and I have been testing a list that is very similiar
to this one and I'll let you all know when it's avalible.

Keith

.