Re: Baseball Bats ( No LSR)

To: speedtimer@charter.net, DaCudaKid@aol.com, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Re: Baseball Bats ( No LSR)
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:21:53 EST
Ok, it took me a minute to stop laughing, I hadn't thought about the Cat
O'Nine Tails.  So Keith, is there something we shouldn't know about (he does
have a purple suit and I umderstand that purple is the sign of either royalty
or wierdness).  Now don't get me wrong Keith, I like purple too and I have
been told that I'm a royal pain in the ass, but I have to ask about the ideas
about being tied up, beaten, and the bunch of cats.  And Keith DID live here
in the L.A. area but I'm not going to get into the "night life" that is
available out this way.
Mike in L.A. (trying hard to type and laugh and not fall out of my chair
picturing Keith in his purple suit holding his royal teddy)