Re: 2 Club

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: 2 Club
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:10:20 -0800
skip,

I hear the frustration that you are experiencing, and you are not alone
in this. I know a few others that have issue with the minimums. I might
feel the same if  I were in your shoes. It does seem to me that  the
minimum you are face with is fair, though, when you look at the classes
below AA.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC