Re: 2 Club

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: 2 Club
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:38:52 -0800
Mayf,

In my opinion a class minimum should not be lower than the class below.
There was a time when 200 mph was a difficult task. Today most "E" class
records are over 200. It just makes sense to me to set minimum at a
reasonable level to make a record mean anything. That is how I view
this, some other my not feel that you should have to excel to be a
record holder.  To have slipped easily into the 2 Club would have not
made my day!

Tom