Re: 2 Club

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: 2 Club
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:59:03 -0800
Nope. But if you had a hand in setting the minimums, why not share the
process with all of us? As I said before, the rhetoric would die down right
away. I am sure it WAS NOT haphazard in any form whatsoever, and was likely
a painful process. However, inquiring minds want to know! And are you cheap
help? My time is valuable...to me at least so I figure I am expensive help.

mayf