Re: Fake Rocks ( no LSR )

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Fake Rocks ( no LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:55:49 -0600
faux paw.... Hmmm another left brained thinker.... ( thereby proving he's
not in his right mind )

If the stones ( they are all individual rocks ) are light weight then they
will Float and if they do then .... if my feet were cast and you could hold
me still long enough for it to Cure..... Well I'd be alright anyway.....

Keith ( shame these things Don't Float... it was a hell of a theory )