Re: Fake Rocks ( no LSR )

To: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>, "land-speed"
Subject: Re: Fake Rocks ( no LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:12:27 -0600
Okay a couple of answers to the questions of life....

First all the rocks on that place were made one at a time and then installed
one at a time.... it's an expensive process for most folks... cheaper then
Real rocks... and we can control the color to some degree...

It's not my house... thou if you want to buy it for me I'd be YOUR new
bestest friend.... it's about 2 million worth of club house for an apartment
complex in northern Atlanta... very upscale... as are most my large
customers....

As for your other question... how did you know that they were made of the
same material?.... and if you would care to pose for a model I'm sure we
could arange for master mold to be made.... the 375 degree plastic's
shouldn't hurt much and someone out there has to have a use for a miniture
.... oh say as a novelty item?

Keith ( some things are just to GOOD not to comment on.... we do have to
remember the semi Wholesome family atmosphere.... )