Re: Help identifying heads?

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Help identifying heads?
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:24:41 -0500
Doug I saw those casting marks, but I don't remember what they were. If I
get a chance tonight I see if I can write them down. One thing I did find
out today, just don't know the truth of it yet though. I noticed that in 2
places there are large "T"s. I was told these were for VIN T or trucks. If
this is true these are the right heads that I need.

Bill