Re: 2002 rules changes

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: 2002 rules changes
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:40:37 -0500
Dan Warner wrote:

> List,
>
> Attached is a short version of the rules changes going into to the 2002
> rulebook. Also attached is the rewritten version of the new Classic
> Category. The addition to the category allows pre-1949 coupes and sedans
> with non-vintage engines to compete in the Classic category.
>
> This is a done deal. No changes will be made until next year.
>
> Dan Warner
>
> [demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
>name of rules02_short.doc]
>
> [demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
>name of Classic Cat Pam.doc]

Dan,
I'm all in favour of eradicating mimes, but I guess it will have to be posted
elsewhere or sent intact.

I'll wait to read it, but does it still have the 'forever' rule for the
classics?

Feel free to send it intact to me if there will be a delay.
Thanks,
Rick
(planning '48 Pontiac w/ D Buick v8)