Re: CAD programs

To: Gene Halvorson <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: CAD programs
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:33:42 -0500
Paul, Gene,
I haven't tried it but there is also an 'Autocad Lite', or there was.  Of course
cheaper, and I imagine it would help if you planned to move on to a full version
later.

I imagine most of the smaller retail programs out there could be the same.  I've
also heard of 'Easycad' and seen $10. programs in the stores.
I think with any of them it is a matter of spending enough time with it, which
of
course I haven't done yet ;-)
Cheers,
Rick