Back to being POLITE...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back to being POLITE...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 02:37:38 -0600
Come on now....no sense calling folks names for asking simple questions....
 Remember this isn't about being ugly to anyone.... questions no matter how
simple need to be addressed .... even if they are ignorant.... treating
someone like they are STUPID isn't ever going to work.  And if you don't
know the difference ... LOOK IT UP.   assuming of course your not from
Alabama.... cause it ain't on the back of a Budweiser box.....

Some of you folks simply don't understand the difference between us and
guys like Mayf..... Mayf is a semi intelligent guy with a Doctorate degree
in Mathematics'.... Nothing in his life is a given.... it has to be
quantified.... so he asks WHY.... it's how we put men on the Moon when no
one else could...  It's why we have had such a tremendous success in
Military Aircraft.... He is simply doing what he has always done....
HUH.... Why's that?... how do you know that?....  and he is Damn sure
building a car.... I've had the opportunity to see the quality of his
workmanship... he's even moved to that side of the country in his
retirement... JUST to be around LSR and some drag strips.... this is his
dream as well.... and Don't be surprised when he goes out there and the car
HAULS ass out of the box.... cause it Will be right... it's the way the man
does business....

Keith ( okay at 2 in the morning what else would you expect but a personal
tirade )