Re: LA ?

To: RAWAWA@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LA ?
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 04:02:55 EST
Yup, you got it Los Angeles.  We've gotten used to people calling us the Land
of Fruits and Nuts.  Heck, the official state entry for the rose parade is
called "Fruit Float" (just kidding to the other Cali folks).  But I'm gunna
steer away from fruits and nuts for now, I don't want to offend andone from
San Francisco or Norwalk... oops, Norwalk got closed years ago, so I guess I
mean Camarillo.

Mike in L.A.

Bob wrote:
Hey Mike, Where's "LA" ?  Those are the last 2 letters of GranoLA , so you
must be from California,right ?  You see,we on the right coast feel everyone
in CA is either Fruits,Flakes or Nuts,therefore it must be GranoLA....JOKE
ALERT...last leg-pull of the year.....unless Turk,....nah,forget
it...Bob,really nice guy,Wanner