Rail-Bird?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rail-Bird?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:17:55 -0800
Is this the comment about me? Heck, I agree! Right now, anyway. We were all
rail-birds at one time or another, so it doesn't bother me any. I may be a
rail-bird this summer also. But not much longer. I am actually glad to see
people this passionate about something because when passion dies, things go
the hell in a hand basket. As to arguing? Shoot yeah! And what is that old
line in the song?  there is only you and me and we just disagree... nothing
to get riled up over. I like data! All engineers and scientists like data.
Opinions are not data. Experiences without data are just opinions. FActs
count. And I sometimes get my facts wrong..but jeeze, who doesn't?

Anyhooo,,,nothing to get mad about.

mayf