Re: Rail-Bird?

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Rail-Bird?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:07:01 -0600
Okay I'm waking up and realize that I over reacted to that whole deal to
some degree.....everyone else is snickering.... so I guess I better laugh
along with it....

I'm just highly offended when someone makes a personal attack on here.  it's
easy to sit behind computer screen and make a statement to a mythical name
on an e-mail list like there are no feelings associated with it.  Unlike
most of these e-mail lists.... we all are going to meet and greet each other
at least once a year.... so we have Real interaction.   It's easy to make
assumptions here that are invalid in real life simply because we don't know
the face of the person behind the letters....

Bottom line.... I still like to be polite.... little southern hospitality
goes along way to making things nice....  IT'S about having FUN... and it is
Personal.... it's our way of interacting with the world of LSR .... fun
stuff.

Keith ( ps.... nobody wins a flame war... )