Can I compare?

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Can I compare?
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 22:15:27 -0700
Reading drmayf's post on cars owned Wow you oldies (which means older
than me) on the list had some pretty radical cars when you were younger,
lets see if I can compare? my first car was a 84 mazda glc (which I
rolled the first day i had it), then I escaped the economy car and got
my self a 71 Mustang Mach 1 351C (guy ran red light and hit me and
totaled it), then went to a 1973 Mustang Grande I wrecked that one into
a wood pile way too long of a story, then turned poor (then again was I
ever rich?), got a hand me down 77 toyota corolla we named it the icebox
because I drove it all winter with no heat, then a 90 pontiac sunbird
2.0 couldnt keep a good head on that damn thing kept cracking between
exhaust valves so after 2 heads we sold it, then we got a 96 Mustang
base model couldnt stand it so 1 month later we got a 97 Mustang GT by
far the best car I have had besides the 71, finally traded it in this
year and got my first pickup a 01 Ford Ranger 4dr extended cab, and my
wife Keilani got the slowest car in the world a 2.0L KIA Sportage (if we
raced a 3 cyl geo it would be a close race) (can anybody fix me up a
turbo or something for that, she wont let me put the bottle on it)
anyways she named her vehicle KIA-lani . Did I mention that we drove a
late 70's chrysler station wagen while we were in college with a big ole
318 automatic boy did my wife hate that when I made her drive it to
college campus while I drove the 97 GT Mustang, but did I mention that
it had no first gear, burned like a quart of oil each start up,
regularly stalled at stop signs, and only 1 winshield wiper worked -- on
the passenger side --

Jonathan