Re: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy

To: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy
From: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:24:30 -0000
"But the hemis now in use in drag racing, unless nostalgia class, never ever
saw the inside of a Chrysler factory...not one single part. And that's what
thought we were talking about".

Dr Mayf, not wishing to be picky (well it is Christmas!) but you might like
to check out Mopar Performance's Pro Stock team (NHRA) they use the new Hemi
in the R/T body, both of which definitely saw the inside of the Chrysler
factory, that aside have a good holiday.
Paul.