Re: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:12:05 -0800
For what it's worth the Jr. Fuel car that I sometimes help with is now s
Super Comp car but still has the iron 406 SBC that I don't think has one
part that ever was installed on any OEM car or any car , anywhere from the
front to rear. It's a race car with all aftermarket parts.  And still a
first round loser.  Rich Fox  PS A hemi powered Kaiser should have come to
the salt--to cool.